A mobile, fully enclosed, stainless steel case cart ideal for the transit and storage of surgical materials for the O.R. This multi-purpose cart can also be used as a surgical back table.
SCC-300 case carts are available in three (3) different lengths of 914 mm (36″), 1066 mm (42″) or 1219 mm (48″). All standard models are 609 mm (24″) deep x 914 mm (36″) high. Case cart is constructed of 14 ga. T-304 stainless steel, welded and ground to a polished finish. A stainless steel round push handle is provided on one side of the cart. Cart also features removable , adjustable wire storage racks, rubber wrap around bumpers, and double pan doors with positive closing latches. Cart is mounted on four (4) heavy duty, cart washable. swivel casters. All components on cart are designed to provide complete drainage when washed.
- Stainless steel construction throughout
- Double pan doors, self locking, 270° opening for cart washing
- Adjustable, stainless steel, storage shelves
- Wrap around, rubber bumper
- Cart washable casters with non-marking tread and two (2) brakes
- stainless steel, recessed push handle
- Additional storage shelf (solid or wire)
- Card holder
Standard Model Available: